Simply Being with the flow..

A week back while cleaning my bookself I opened an old 'intention book' of mine. I had not looked into it for some years now and almost forgotten what was in it. Flipping through I found many of my intentions have come true over the time! :) Some intentions I found showed some of the confusions I had faced then. Some intentions looked irrelevant now.

If I look back,  this intention book was a resultant action after I first read the book The Secret and learnt about the Vision Board of John Assaraf. I had read about how to his surprise he found that he owned and was living in the house which he had put to his vision board some time back. After that I had read many more write ups and books on the subject and out of curiosity had devised my own version of putting intentions on record - An Intention Book.

One of the intention in my book was to design my house by a famous Interior Designer.  At that point of time that was something way out of my reach and an ultimate luxury. And to be honest neither I believed in my intention nor did I know what I meant by a 'famous Interior Designer'. It simply was a far fetched longing.

Now its been six years since I wrote that sentence and yes I had completely forgotten about the sentence and the notebook. In the movie they said that it has to be an intense desire with a lot of feeling or at least regular revisiting of the intention for its fulfillment. Which in my case was nowhere there.  So, neither I hired any famous Interior Designer nor my house have the idea and service of a professional Interior Designer.  Like simple arithmatic formula - no conscious energy put into the desire, the desire  remains only a desire.

However life probably is not simple arithmatic. Mind is simply not the one which I exercise when I am wakeful and conscious. Experiences in life and their synchronicity is much more than what I could or can comprehend. At least that is what my lesson at this moment.

Two years back in a casual conversation my architect husband asked what is my opinion about me doing a course in interior designing. His logic was that I can help him out and also it will give us a chance to spend more time with each other. I gave it a thought, took the plunge  and now not only am qualified and certified but also have accomplished 3 assignments, working on four assignments and some more are in pipeline.

Life certainly is not linear.  Simply being with its flow opens up amazing experiences. Can you look back in your own life and relate some such flowing experience?


Let the life flow...

Comments

When I looked back, I found the root of m problems. Then I wrote the article, 'negative thoughts in my mind!!....Never'. Yes, looking back really helps.
Anonymous said…
I have read several good stuff here. Certainly value
bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much attempt you set to make
this type of fantastic informative site.

my web page :: meir ezra genius

Popular posts from this blog

Simple things of joy in life..

Pedestrian dignity

If you had only a day to live?