Pause and Moving on

Almost a year and I had not even visited my page. Its like a pause. No movement here. Nothing changes in this limited space. But was it really a pause? When I stop in one point, that does not stop everything. That only showed to me that my movement has changed direction. But life moves all the moment, all along.

I was engrossed learning the nuances of designing interiors and it was fascinating. In fact now I understand there is nothing in this life; which when I take interest and get into is not fascinating. So many possibilities life holds in one moment. And when I put my choice on one, it opens up again numerous possibilities and it is a continuous game. Only I need to have the intention of playing.

I was not writting - pause. I was sketching so many lines and curves to get so many different forms and shapes on paper. Hours and hours moved on. My mind was not thinking of words- pause. In stead it was visualising spaces made beautiful with different forms and colours - moving on from one to another option.

This gives me a question. Is there a final pause anywhere? Is that absolute? May be. Suppose I would not have come back to this page. Probably the final pause for this page. But I would have moved on. Does that mean even when there is a pause to one form of life - moving on is certainty? It seems so.

And this is so assuring. In many instances I have taken a pause as failure, the end of my worth, my self esteem. And all fear springs from this perspective. But this perspective that a pause is actually moving on does not leave any space for failure or fear.

I am happy with this game of life - pause and moving on.

Comments

I really admire your words. It's really insightful to know about pause. Pause, an important part of life without which life will be stuck up. We can start something new, only after a pause. The most difficult part is to see the space between pause and moving on. All of us are so used to haste that we feel guilty if we are not moving on immediately after the pause. It's necessary to move on, but it's not bad to take a little more time to decide the direction.

Popular posts from this blog

Simple things of joy in life..

Pedestrian dignity

If you had only a day to live?