Despair to Hope; Meaningless to Magnificent – Life is a Flow


Despair to Hope; Meaningless to Magnificent – Life is a Flow. Just let it flow.

Life is a flow, changing moment to moment. This moment it seems all pleasing and jubilant and the next it is so out of sync with our expectation that coming to terms is the first lesson.  The celebration of life is in learning these lessons and let the life flow. 

If you have read my previous post then you know my submission to all of us to see the innumerable blessings we have instead of the few blocks which keeps us stagnant. Is that possible when things go completely haywire? Is it possible when you have been thrown out of a job yesterday? Is it possible when you have just seen the relationship you were banking on crumbling down shattering your trust and faith in relationships and love? Is it possible when you are celebrating your success and a life shaking health problem has overtaken your body? 

These are moments when life feels very threatening and it is very natural that we develop the first thought  - “Why me and why now? “ Life instead of celebration suddenly overwhelms and the dark shadows of depression threaten the very existence we had taken for granted. It certainly is a trying time. But Life is a Celebration even in that and that is what I learnt from my experience. In fact each person learns that. I have read about so many of them in the past months including our very own Cricketer Yuvraj Singh.

From my own journey of going through the experience of a skin disease which is not life threatening but makes one dysfunctional and dejected, I learnt that diseases are dis–ease of not only body, but mind and spirit. Though it is manifested in the body cells, it is a message for our spirit, mind and body. And healing is a process of letting go of the factors that caused the dis-ease from all spheres -body, mind and spirit. 

This is the time when I counted my blessings in terms of my family and friends, I counted the blessings of the different healing systems existent in this world, I learnt the deeper connection between the mind and body, the past and present and the fine balance between despair and hope.  I learnt to take note of the gift with which I came to celebrate this life – my body.  I learnt to love whatever I have today and learnt to accept the present and learnt to look forward with hope. 

I intend to share my experience and learning of letting the life flow in this blog. May be it will be helpful for some of you who are negotiating the downside of life and need support as I got supported from the experience of many. 

For today I am happy that I am writing again, that I am healing and I am looking forward. Life is a flow and letting it so in itself is a celebration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple things of joy in life..

Pedestrian dignity

If you had only a day to live?