My Journey of Becoming a Coach


Wow! I have reached. I am now truly functional and great going Life Coach. I have already helped six clients achieve exceptional results in discovering and believing in their natural strength, true potential and go through their career and relationship transition goals. It feels so good when I hear and see them smile and thank me for being part of their success journey. 

And I am only a month away to become a Professionally Certified Coach. And think of it, only two years back I had come to know about it and had put it in my dream list. I had no idea how to go about it except for a passionate desire
and a belief which came from my natural strength. I have been a natural listener, a good trainer, a good teacher and an extremely good sounding board to people.  

I also had a personal goal at that time to be closer to my home and family. I needed to invest time and effort to my dream and needed to align it with my personal goal. And here I was with a job with high mobility, high time investment, a very nice pay packet but that kept me located at a place which was way away from my home and family. 

Here came my first test of my own belief in my passion and dream. I had to stretch myself from my familiarity and comfort, I had to take a decision and make a choice. Be comfortable with what I had and be safe or take risk, jump into unknown and see if the dream can be reached. I needed to address a lot of fear in me before a decision can be taken. But I did it!! After a lot of personal reflection, I took the decision, took the risk of leaving the comfort and familiarity and jump into the unknown. I left my job, shifted my base to a new place closer to my family, invested my saving on my living and training and brought a lift style change which was literally drastic. Since then one year and four months have gone by. 

I believe that life is a learning process and from this choice I have learned that no task or challenge is large enough to stop me from completing my goal! The lesson learned here is to take small steps toward achieving my goal. I also learned that life occasionally stretches everyone and encourages us to venture outside of our comfort zone to see the possibilities of positive change. And it always is worth our life purpose.

This is celebration time for me. And I wanted to share this happy energy around. 

And if you have a dream or a goal and you feel stuck, I will be happy to provide my coaching skill as well. I trust I am good at my work. J

Let the blocked energy in you go. Let the Life Flow.

Comments

Sanjay M said…
congradulations and you're on the dot wrt your guess on my site. Your blog is very nice to browse through, will spend time here in the coming days and add it to my roll as well - thanks for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

Simple things of joy in life..

Pedestrian dignity

If you had only a day to live?